Unsupported configuration detected action is requi

Kiyryn007 19:38 28 Aug 2018

Hi I just brought a new graphics card for my dell optiplex 780 but after I install it and plug the hdmi from the gpu into my monitor I get a system halted message saying "this computer has a display port monitor attached and a card installed. This configuration is not supported please remove card or disconnect display port monitor " the only video cable connected to my pc his the hdmi from the gpu to monitor so I have no idea whats going on. I have tried using the vga port on the gpu aswell as dvi with no success. I also disabled the on board graphics in the device manager. The only way to get off the system halted bios page is to remove the gpu. Please help

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe unveils dream prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Comment utiliser la fonction SI sur Excel ?