1. make sure all the files are in the same folder
2. Download DVDshrink from click here
3. Insert a blank DVD in your burner
4. Start DVD shrink
5. When the program has started Click on Open Files
6 when the next screen opens browse to the folder where you saved all the film files (BUP IFO VOB) and click OK
7. click Backup button
8. On the next screen make sure that select ISO image file is selected in the top box
9. and in the second box select a folder to contain the ISO file.
10. click Ok and DVD shrink will the anyalise and encode the files (approx 20 mins)
11. Start your Burnrer software (nero)
12. select the iso file you have just created and burn to DVD (use a slow burn rate X4 for best resuts)
13 when completed it should be ready to play in any DVD player.