Uninstal utorrent client

chesterfield 11:25 07 May 2007

I recently installed a torrent client called utorrent but now Im having second thoughts I would like to delete the programme. When I go to the uninstal programme feature I cannot see this programme in the list. Does this indicate anything suspicious and also how do I go about removing it now?

Thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:28 07 May 2007

Go to your C drive and find the programme. Right-click and delete. Then run Ccleaner click here to clear all the debris etc., then click on 'issues' and let it do a registry clean out. If you are using Ccleane rfor the first time ensure that all the options are ticked in the 'advanced' section.

G

Forum Editor 11:33 07 May 2007

You'll need to delete the .exe file from the location in which you installed it, and then delete the desktop shortcut.

There will be a couple of small remnants in your documents & settings/application data folder, but they're harmless, and can stay there if you don't want to search them out.

chesterfield 11:39 07 May 2007

Great. Thanks for your advice guys. Are you aware if there is anything dodgy about utorrent by the way? I did read that it was a very popular torrent download client.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough, a non-profit against sexual misconduct

What to ask Siri on the HomePod

Meilleurs VPN (2018)