Unable to re-install after crash

Scubaman 16:17 20 Mar 2018

I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 some time ago and I had a system crash last week. I was able to recover win 10 and keep my files, but not third party software progs. I re-installed office but when I tried re-installing my PhotoPlus 11 software I keep getting a message, "The installation for Serif PhotoPlus11 is unable to begin due to and existing system reboot request being detected. Please reboot your computer and restart installation. I have done this several times but keep getting the same message. Anyone got any ideas please?

difarn 17:15 20 Mar 2018

I came across this - it is an article from 2009. Don't know if it will help.

click here

Forum Editor 17:24 20 Mar 2018

Just to be sure - you are using the 'restart' option, not shutting down your computer and starting it again?

If you have tried restarting, and it doesn't help, take a look at this.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The Huawei P20 Pro is the best phone for artists, designers and photographers

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

TV & Streaming : comment regarder la Supercoupe d’Espagne ?