Unable to install Realtek HD Audio driver

duzap 15:08 11 Jun 2017

My motherboard is ASUS P8P67-M Pro. The manufacturer doesn't mention any drivers for Windows 10 x64 on their website as you can see here: click here I tried to use Windows 8.1 x64 drivers, Windows 8 x64 drivers and Windows 7 x64 drivers. None of them worked. I even tried to download drivers directly from Realtek website, it didn't work as well. I am pretty sure the drivers should be fine and work, but I think there is a problem with my operating system. I remember in the past I tried to install printer drivers and I had issues as well (while it worked fine on another PC, only this PC had issues installing the driver) and I also have problem installing the new feature update (Windows 1703), it always ends up with an error, so I can't update to this version as well. I don't know what to do and I was thinking about re-installing windows, but it is very time consuming for me and I prefer a short solution to resolve this. Is there any chance someone has any idea how to resolve this problem? Thank you

duzap 15:10 11 Jun 2017

Error code is: 0x00000002

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:47 11 Jun 2017

Are you logged in with an administrator account?

duzap 01:16 14 Jun 2017

Yes of course

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Festival de Cannes 2018 ?