UGEE M100L Digital Tablet Issues

Joshua Robertson 03:56 19 Jul 2018

I have a UGEE m100L digital pad graphics tablet. Recently I have been having numerous issues with the device and cannot figure out why. The tablet used to work fine prior to me moving houses, and for some reason no longer worked whenever I set it back up. The issue I'm having is that the tablet seems to view my two monitors as one, and moves between the two. This makes the device seem uncalibrated and makes drawing extremely awkward. For example when I try to draw a circle is becomes an oval. This makes drawing digital art almost impossible. The only way I can fix the issue currently is by switching to duplicating my screens rather than extending them. Since I am used to using references on one screen this is very inconvenient. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all drivers, and even downloading the drivers from UGEE's website. None of this has helped. I also cannot seem to find any settings that I can change nor can I find anyone with a similar problem that has actually gotten an answer. I could really use some help here...

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

34 tips for turning your art and graphics into amazing animated GIFs

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs