Type words in a crescent shape

  User-DACAA4B6-2071-4134-8A1E49BBB8414030 08:34 02 Oct 2004

How do I get a word to go in a crescent shape using microsoft word?

  Diodorus Siculus 08:36 02 Oct 2004

Use the WordArt Feature.

cant find it.Where would it be?

  daisy2bell 09:11 02 Oct 2004

When in word, go to "view" "toolbars" "wordart"

  Jakey boy 09:13 02 Oct 2004

If you have Word 2000 or higher, click on help from the menu bar, and type in "wordart". Info will be presented. Try it.

  Jakey boy 09:15 02 Oct 2004

Yep! That works perfectly :-)

Great, then what do I do?

  Jakey boy 09:23 02 Oct 2004

Click on the first icon on the toolbar, type whatever word you want in the box provided, and viola!!

  Jakey boy 09:27 02 Oct 2004

....select desired shape after you click the tilted "A" icon.

  VoG II 09:27 02 Oct 2004


Thanks to everyone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?