Is Turboyourpc worth bothering with?

Housten 16:16 29 Sep 2015

Good Afternoon, Gentlemen, I have seen an advert for the above on this website. Normally I would regard something being advanced by PCA as being worthwhile. But turning my computer over to an unknown programme is something I am somewhat loath to do. What I would like is if some kind people could tell me if it is worth the trouble.

Many thanks to anyone who is kind enough to post a reply.

spuds 16:40 29 Sep 2015

Google might have an answer, for you to browse on click here

iscanut 16:58 29 Sep 2015

There are so many programs around like this which all promise to work wonders. Most do not and in most cases, just running a defrag program and Ccleaner will suffice for most ordinary home users.

spuds 17:07 29 Sep 2015

I have tried and tested a number of these programmes, and most appear to overrate themselves.

The other factors for consideration, is whether the item is a trial or full version, and whether there are fees involved.

For registry cleaning and the like, you will not go far wrong with the free version of CCleaner.

Housten 11:18 08 Oct 2015

Gentlemen, Good morning, I forgot we were away, so I hope you will accept my humble apologies for taking so long to reply.

spuds, I looked at your link and it had a number of registry cleaners listed, BUT not Ccleaner!

As you and iscanut2 both suggest Ccleaner and a defragger it seems that Turboyourpc is not worth the effort. Thank you both for taking the time and trouble to reply to my query.

spuds 11:25 08 Oct 2015

Houston.

The download link for CCleaner. Use the Free Version, you will find it does help click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL