Trust GXT 540 My PC Wont recognize, others will

Beitou 17:03 07 Aug 2018
Answered

My PC will not recognize my Trust GXT 540, while others will. I have tried many common solutions, including the ones listed on the trust website.(Check the manual to see if another installation step is needed (like installing drivers/software ) and do this step. Connect the Trust product to another USB port. Connect the Trust product not to a hub, but directly to the computer (and vise versa) Remove any other USB device from the computer. Remove* any old drivers related to the same kind of product. Run Windows Update and restart PC. Keep internet connection enabled when connecting the Trust product. Update the drivers of your motherboard ) I have ran a bios update, and have used all USB ports on my computer. I have uninstalled the USB drivers and have tried everything I found on other forums. Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:56 07 Aug 2018

My be conflicting driver issues in the registry, uninstalling doesn't always remove driver registry entries.

Try DEView click here and use it to remove drivers from the registry then plug in your device and it should be recognised

Beitou 18:08 07 Aug 2018

It stills shows the same error, even after uninstalling the device with DEView

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:52 07 Aug 2018
Answer

if you tried in a hub was it a powered hub?

Beitou 19:04 07 Aug 2018

Well I'll be damned. I plugged it into a hub again, and it recognized it. Thanks for the help.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL