Trigem computers

JoJoh 22:29 30 Mar 2005

Hi - I wrote recently regarding a problem that I had with a Trigem computer.I have since tried several email addresses in order to get some graphic drivers but I have not had one response. Does anyone have any idea how to contact them. The computer is labelled as Tchncl but with a Trigem model and name on the back.

Thanks
JoJoH

have you tried this. Found it on a link from driverguide.com also a very handy site to use
click here

Arnie 22:43 30 Mar 2005

This is Trigem's website.

click here

Arnie.

JoJoh 06:47 31 Mar 2005

Thanks for your help however I have already been down these routes without any success. Perhaps someone knows a contact for Tchncl who were the original re-sellers of the computer. The driver on the Trigem website is for Win95 and I am running Win98. Trigem have been really unhelpful.

Install and run Belarc Advisor, maybe it will list the installed graphics chip. Then try the manufacturers website for a driver. Or open the case and look for the ident printed on the graphics chip and search inputting the ident using yahoo or other search engine
Good luck
Nick

JoJoh 18:19 31 Mar 2005

Thanks Nick - I will try this. It is unusual for a manufacturer to be so helpful.
Thanks
JoJoH

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?