track ir camera not seen by prog

jerica 11:24 14 May 2019

Hi, I've got a trackir5 and it's been working well but since the big crash a few weeks ago and I've ended up reinstalling everything the camera is not being seen by the program. It works on another pc but not mine. I contacted natural point and they said to take everything connected to ir of the pc and reinstall, I've done that five times now and nothing has changed. It's not showing up in device manager although there is an unkown device, but it does not show up in devices on the settings page. Tried updating the unkown device driver but widows says it cannot there is a problem. Any ideas.

jerica 19:55 15 May 2019

On further investigation it's a usb problem as I have realised that there are a couple of other devices that are not showing up on device manager except as an unknown device. If I try to update the driver it tells me it was unable to install due to a problem. Tried uninstalling the devices and letting the pc reinstall but no change.

jerica 17:49 16 May 2019

Win10 update problem, sorted.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 5G UK Release Date, Price & Specification

D&AD Awards 2019: Check out the Pencil winners from the year's biggest creative awards

WWDC 2019 dates and what to expect

iPhone 2019 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs