totally confused

  Jenn_m 00:08 05 Nov 2006

Hi just wondering if anyone could offer some advice? I have a desktop pc with windows 98 and i am trying to connect to my flatmates bt home hub and i dont know what kind of adaptar i need?
any suggestions?


  johnnyrocker 00:13 05 Nov 2006

i would think you need install software from your friends isp to connect.


  Dipso 00:34 05 Nov 2006

If you want to connect wirelessly you'll need a wireless PCI adapter. Something like click here

If you want to connect by wire you'll need a network adapter like click here and some cat 5 network cable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

How Sam Falconer transforms science and geology into digestible, elegant illustrations

HomePod review

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2018)