Toshiba system bios boot options

Ezpze 17:25 02 Jan 2018

Hi everyone

Been looking around here but couldn't really find a solution for this problem i have.

So a friend of mine who owns a bar bought a working cash register system (Toshiba). This is just a pc that runs windows xp and has a touchscreen etc. A week ago he got a blue screen error and is not booting anymore (safe mode doesn't work either).

I made a working usb flash with windows XP on it (did a test on another pc). The only problem is my options in the bios are: usb-fdd, cd-rom, hdd and LAN. I already tried everything but USB just isn't showing up in the boot list. This pc does not have a CD reader, it only has 4 usb-ports, a SD slot and thats it.

Anyone knows what the problem is? In the bios I can see that my USB is recognized (can see a usb keyboard, mouse and my usbstick).

Thanks in advance! Any help very much appreciated.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:11 02 Jan 2018

click here see the last post on this site.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?