Top Notch Support from Easus

Menzie 20:29 13 Feb 2019
Answered

I purchased a copy of Easus Todo Backup last year which was activated on my computer.

The SSD drive died so was replaced and I realised that I didn't create any recovery media for my backup files.

Getting my system back up and running I proceeded to install Todo Backup again but it said my license had already been used.

I emailed support, not only have they made my license usable again but they gave me a link to download my version (only the current version available to download on their site).

Up and running I've created an emergency boot disc, and imaged my install partition.

I am very happy with the customer service from Easus. Really can't fault them.

alanrwood 10:01 14 Feb 2019
Answer

I agree that EASEUS is great for support. I have had a lifetime license for Partition Master for around 15 years now and on the odd occasion I needed information or support I have emailed and had a reply within hours.

Menzie 02:13 18 Feb 2019

Good to know that their customer support is good. I was worried when my license wouldn't work at first.

I'll be purchasing another license for the latest version for my home theatre PC this year.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Camera Phones 2019

Adobe reveals Recolor for Illustrator - change an illustration instantly with real-world tones

Apple recalls wall plugs over safety fears, find out if you are affected

Rappel de sécurité Apple : adaptateurs avec prise murale