Up todate info on HP inkcartridges needed please

mahalo 18:55 01 Jun 2005

I need to buy both colour and black cartridges for my HP 720 printer, any recommendations of where to buy would be much appreciated. I have in the past bought a compatible cartrige from Staples but I could not get it to print anything, it was a waste of money. Many thanks.

Lettervanman 19:40 01 Jun 2005

7day shop on Channel Isles is good.
Choice Stationery is good for compatibles,but I prefer HP ones.

mahalo 20:13 01 Jun 2005

Thank you lettervanman, I thought no one was going to answer. I am already a customer of 7dayshop I'll look there now. Cheers

newts 21:33 01 Jun 2005

I changed from 7day shop to here click here when 7day put up their postage charges.

The Belarussian Mafia 22:39 01 Jun 2005

Good prices on ink click here

selfbuild 23:06 01 Jun 2005

These don't seem to be bad click here

Maybe worth comparing the prices with PCWorld though with all the links that have been posted....

CHAIRLEG 23:27 01 Jun 2005

click here Get mine from here.

I get mine from click here, no problems, free delivery and guarantee.

The Belarussian Mafia 00:23 02 Jun 2005

Incidentally, it is worth checking Argos prices, which are surprisingly good on some inks.

newts 10:35 02 Jun 2005

I looked at your suggestion esso and for a No78 colour original yours are over £8 more expensive than my suggestion above. You need to shop around.I only use originals as refills are hit & miss as to quality.

mahalo 16:56 02 Jun 2005

Thank you all for replying, I will certainly check them all out. Newts, after my experience with replacement cartridges ( wasted £35) I now only use originals too.
Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?