Is there a problem with PC Advisor?

Uncle Den 18:31 16 Jul 2003

I can't post anything on the threads and wonder if anybody else is in the same boat - or if something on my PC is stopping me?

spikeychris 18:33 16 Jul 2003

Well you've just posted this.

Uncle Den 18:33 16 Jul 2003

Seems that I've been able to this time - but my "Is broadband the answer to dialers" seems as dead as a doornail - I can't even contact the moderator.... Are you there Mr Moderator?

spikeychris 18:37 16 Jul 2003
  Uncle Den 18:37 16 Jul 2003

Well done SpikeyChris - good of you to come back so quickly. Any idea why I can't access my Broadband site - is there too much on it - or have I offended and been struck off or what. I keep getting emails to say it's been added to but, when I get there, the last message is always Carlos....<g)

Andybear 18:39 16 Jul 2003

Uncle Den

Sounds daft, but if there are a lot of posts on your thread, is there more than one page? If so, Carlos....<g)might be at the bottom of the first page.

Uncle Den 18:40 16 Jul 2003

and Carlos is still the last entry on my PC - who is the last on yours please?

None of my stuff will go on it - and I still haven't heard from the moderator...

-pops- 18:40 16 Jul 2003

Are you aware it goes on to a second page?

Click on the number 2 in the grey band just below the yellow title bar.

Brian

spikeychris 18:41 16 Jul 2003

Click onto page 2, it will be a blue arrow at the top of the screen

Uncle Den 18:42 16 Jul 2003

I didn't know it did that! I'll go and have a look to see what I can find... Thank you.

Uncle Den 19:20 16 Jul 2003

Thanks to you all who came to my rescue just in time before I went totally off my rocker. Problem solved.

I'm still very surprised that the Moderator didn't come back to me with an explanation though - perhaps he's on holiday... surfing in Cornwall, maybe. There's only one things worse than being ignored - and that's being totally ignored!

Over and out - Den

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?