tGrub 1.5 error 15 HELP!!!!!

KIRO MCBAD 18:00 04 Mar 2018

I had installed windows 10 pro on my laptop and before some days I raged so much on a game that i hitted my laptop and that cause problems on my hard disk making him slow and unable to boot again on windows after a while.So I tryied to install android x86 on that laptop because I tested on live cd and was ok.I choosed to install grub and dual boot windows and android but instalation failed and grub didnt finish installing so I couldnt iven try to boot on windows cause grub didnt let me cause it wasnt installed all the way so I made a ubuntu 14 live cd so I can do some school work on my laptop.While i was searching through the files of my "broken" hard drive I found some grub and android files and deleted them.Now i have that problem tGrub 1.5 error 15 and a hard disk with 1644 bad sectors.I NEED HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO??

P.S. I know my english aren't the best in the world (im greek btw) and I am stupid trying to fix my problems I make more

Secret-Squirrel 18:26 04 Mar 2018

............... i hitted my laptop and that cause problems on my hard disk................a hard disk with 1644 bad sectors............. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but a hard drive with those problems and that number of bad sectors is beyond repair and needs to be replaced. When you've got your new drive you can create Windows 10 installation media from here.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61