TFT PCI adapter card problem

  Leakest Wink 15:56 02 Oct 2005

I have been given the opportunity to have a few flat panel monitors surplus to requirements.

The monitors have a princeton label on and connect to a card within the pc using a strange sprung connector much like a small printer plug.

I have photos of it all but as i only have access to one of these adapter cards im looking to get some more but have no idea what they are called.

  Diemmess 16:42 02 Oct 2005

....could the card be an analogue-digital converter?

  De Marcus™ 16:44 02 Oct 2005

click here use the click here to upload your photos and paste a link here so we can have a look.

  Leakest Wink 21:06 02 Oct 2005

This is the card i want identified and hopefully i will be able to obtainable.

Its the funny port i need not the normal VGA

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

  Leakest Wink 21:11 02 Oct 2005

More pictures as first time ive used this image service and not quite got it right

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

  Leakest Wink 18:43 04 Oct 2005

Is there anyone who can sugest what this card is and where to get one?

  De Marcus™ 20:01 11 Oct 2005

Hi weakest link, do you have a picture of the actual spring loaded type connection that comes off the monitor? From your posted pictures all I can see are standard graphics card adaptors.

  De Marcus™ 20:30 11 Oct 2005

I think I know what your after, it's a graphics card with a dfp output (digital flat panel). Type: dfp agp card into google

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?