tft monitor lead problem ( VGA )

  kane_2001 14:16 07 Mar 2006

my TFT monitor has a loose connection in the VGA lead, I have removed the lead but am not sure what the other end is called. The one end of the lead has a 15 pin connector ( obviously ) but the end that is in the actual monitor is a little white plastic clip that fits into the circuit board in the back of the monitor. The VGA lead has all the wires plugged into this but I cannot find out what the white "clip" is called to get another replacement, so I can change the lead and fit a new one. Any ideas on what its called or where I can by one from? Local PC shops not very handy or friendly at all. Many thanks in advance

  rmcqua 14:35 07 Mar 2006

I would think there is a likelihood that this is specific to the make of monitor you are using. What make is it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?