Text disappears when contacting Ebay

Hetti 11:35 16 Feb 2019

I need to contact a seller on Ebay but cannot print my messages because the text disappears from the message box after I have entered a couple of letters,this only happens on Ebay, Im trying to get to speak to someone at Ebay but thought it might be quicker to see if anyone could advise from PC Advisor. When I first start to enter text the text was flashing on/off but now it will not show at all just cursor shows on screen but cannot print any text.

wee eddie 11:58 16 Feb 2019

Write your letter in Word, or whatever you usually use, then Copy and Paste it into the Text Box

Hetti 12:48 16 Feb 2019

wee eddie That worked, in as much as when I paste it the text appears momentarily then disappears leaving the cursor only, if I then highlight where the text should be the text does appear (as highlighted text) so the seller must get the message , I only wish I could get this sorted.

Thanks wee eddie

hastelloy 13:22 16 Feb 2019

It sounds to me as if you're printing white text on a white background. If it shows when highlighted change the colour.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Nvidia’s Gaugan tech turns simple colour blocks into realistic landscapes

New AirPods 2 launch: Release date, price, features & specs

AirPower : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique