Tense change software or online tool?

  DIYgirl 14:40 11 Jun 2006

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can anyone here point me towards some software, or perhaps an online tool, which will allow me to feed in some word-processed text and will change the tense for me in that text? Sort of like Babel Fish translates from one language to another, only from past to present tense and so on. Just wondered.

  €dstowe 14:48 11 Jun 2006

Doubt it. English is so full of quirks, exceptions to the rules and idioms that any software that tried to do what you request would, at the present state of computer technology, fail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)