Hot Topics

Task Manager Processes Background processes

tonyq 17:53 13 Sep 2019

Hi all, When I view Task Manager Processes I am getting Background processes (81) of which CCleaner shows about 20 times is this usual ?

Govan1x 23:08 13 Sep 2019

I dont have C Cleaner but Google Chrome shows 12 times in processes. if you click on the little arrow on the left hand side it should open all the parts of C Cleaner.

if they don't show any usage under CPU they are probably ok to leave.

I suppose you could use Revo Uninstaller on setting 4 to remove it completely then reinstall it. But I would wait and see what others think.

You have to watch when downloading C Cleaner as it usually comes bundled with some crapware.

tonyq 17:45 14 Sep 2019

Govan1x, thank you for the reply. there is no little arrow on the left hand side of C Cleaner. CPU is showing 0%

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

5 video games we want to see as movies

How to draw an eye

The best games on Apple Arcade

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio pas chers (2020)