Tablet has a Us keyboard and not UK

audeal 16:36 06 Nov 2018

Hi All. I have just purchased a secondhand "Linx 1010 Tablet. I then purchased a Keyboard for it but I have found that it appears to be an American keyboard and can not find any way to change it to UK. (The @ becomes " and other keys are not correct either). Can anybody tell me how I can change it to a British keyboard. Thanks in Anticipation

audeal 16:45 06 Nov 2018

I should have mentioned that it has got Windows 10 installed on it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:22 06 Nov 2018

Settings - Time and Language - Region and language - set country to United Kingdom -set language to English UK

MJS WARLORD 18:18 06 Nov 2018

fruit bat to the rescue again , btw in the place where he told you to look you should find some sort of browser settings to change to English , try this , go to amazon and if prices are shown in $ then look for the setting.

audeal 19:12 06 Nov 2018

Fruit Bat /\0/. Success. Many thanks for you advice, I followed the path you suggested but found most settings where set to the UK but I tinkered around with the settings and found I needed to download some new settings which where set to US. When I had done that then I was able to change the ones I needed. MJS WARLORD. I followed your advice and went to Amazon but found the prices where all in £'s. All done now though. Many thanks to you Both. Regards. audeal.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL