Tablet has a Us keyboard and not UK

audeal 16:36 06 Nov 2018

Hi All. I have just purchased a secondhand "Linx 1010 Tablet. I then purchased a Keyboard for it but I have found that it appears to be an American keyboard and can not find any way to change it to UK. (The @ becomes " and other keys are not correct either). Can anybody tell me how I can change it to a British keyboard. Thanks in Anticipation

audeal 16:45 06 Nov 2018

I should have mentioned that it has got Windows 10 installed on it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:22 06 Nov 2018

Settings - Time and Language - Region and language - set country to United Kingdom -set language to English UK

KEITH 1955 18:18 06 Nov 2018

fruit bat to the rescue again , btw in the place where he told you to look you should find some sort of browser settings to change to English , try this , go to amazon and if prices are shown in $ then look for the setting.

audeal 19:12 06 Nov 2018

Fruit Bat /\0/. Success. Many thanks for you advice, I followed the path you suggested but found most settings where set to the UK but I tinkered around with the settings and found I needed to download some new settings which where set to US. When I had done that then I was able to change the ones I needed. MJS WARLORD. I followed your advice and went to Amazon but found the prices where all in £'s. All done now though. Many thanks to you Both. Regards. audeal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

EE 5G review: How fast is 5G in the UK?

The Best 404 Page Designs: from delightful illustrations to time-wasting games

Powerbeats Pro review

Que faire si le son de votre Mac ne fonctionne plus ?