Peter 15:28 08 Jun 2006


If it is an older version of Word that you are using then you will need to be in "Page Layout View" to see the vertical ruler.

In my Word 97 this view can be access from the View menu, Page Layout option or by clicing the icon to the left of the horizontal scroll bar near the bottom of the Word screen.

If you hover your mouse over the four icons you should see the mesages Normal View, Online Layout View, Page Layout View and Outline View. Click on the third icon from the left to activate Page Layout View.


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

When is the next Apple event?

Test : le Samsung Galaxy A9