System doesn?t recognize USB device(steering wheel

flopko 20:59 18 Mar 2018

I have Konig steering wheel which worked on my old PC. But on my new PC system just don˙t want to recognize it. I already installed original driver for wheel. When I plug in USB I get message that system is trying to recognize and just show message that can˙t to recognize. I already tryed to plug USB in front, still same. I also tryed windows help to solve problem, but still same. Also I updated PC from Win 7 to 10, but still same problem.

Must to say, steering wheel works on another PC, so it is not problem in wheel itself.

What is solution guys ?

bremner 21:18 18 Mar 2018

Have you sourced and installed W10 drivers if not that is why it won’t work. Also if the steering wheel is old then you may not find drivers

flopko 21:22 18 Mar 2018

I get back windows 7 now and still same. Steering wheel works fine on ANOTHER windows 7 PC, even WITHOUT any drivers...

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)