synch books from PC to sony ereader

supacat 17:39 05 Jan 2017

Hello, I am unable to transfer my books from my computer "Reader from PC " to the sony ereader. I connect the sony ereader with the usb to my computer. On my sony ereader it tells me usb connected data transfer mode. I bought books from kobo store and was able to download them in My library on the reader for PC. If i press on info on the reader for PC I can see that my adobe id is connected and a green checkmark is there , same for my reader.

I am unable to sync the books in my library to the reader. If i go to my library, i click on the book and press copy to reader , a pop up says the item has been synched. However, if i press on reader, none of the books are there. When i disconnect my sony ereader the books have not been synched. I am going crazy! Everything seems to be right , but the books are just not synching! Any idea why ? any other way i can synch them? Thank you so much in advance!

Burn-it 20:49 05 Jan 2017

Is there not an option in Kobo to download to the reader to read offline??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)