Sync Outlook calendar 2016 desktop to Android

allysw 12:48 21 Sep 2017

I have Outlook 2016 installed on a Windows 10 desktop, and using Pop email, is there an easy way to sync Calendar with an Android phone? From what I have read, it requires a Microsoft exchange server to do this, which I am not using as I am on POP. Also, it appears that perhaps it is only the email which can be synced, or if calendar is synced, it may not be 2-way syncing.I’m not worried about syncing the email, just the calendar.I want to keep the Outlook calendar because it works with appointments received from email.

I’ve never had to bother about having a mobile calendar so I’m not sure how all this works.

There are 3rd party programs that might do this but I’m a bit wary of those not knowing which may be OK or not. I googled and found this href sync tool. Does anybody use it? Or maybe you can recommend another one?

wee eddie 14:18 21 Sep 2017

The answer is yes. However, when you are doing it, give yourself plenty of time to read all the options "carefully" as I ended up with duplicates all over the place and swore never to do it again.

I will get around to it, but not for a while as it's no longer critical for me now I've retired.

I shall follow this thread with interest

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:20 21 Sep 2017

click here mainly use the one on my phone but it syncs across to the Outlook Calendar on my desktop, can't remember exactly how I did it something to do with letting Microsoft account check the Google account on g mail. Sure its in the article I linked to above.

I

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon slashes Echo Dot price to just £24.99 to kick off Black Friday

The 51 Best Free Typefaces Every Designer Should Have

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio (2018)