SUPANET ?! Again

Furkin 10:03 06 Sep 2008

I’ve been having a problem with Supanet Dial-Up for about 3 weeks now. At first I couldn’t Send e-mails,,,, now I can’t receive them either.
On their Home Page they say that they have a problem with ‘Narrowband’ and are looking into it,,,,,, but after over a week, I would have thought that they would have come up with something to keep us going ?!
I have about 8 addresses with them (which I use via O.E through my BT B.Band).
Obviously they don’t reply to requests for help or advice.

I’m a bit worried because this is just how V21 went before just dropping us all like a brick !

Sea Urchin 15:11 06 Sep 2008

I'm slightly confused - you say you are using Dial-up via your BT broadband connection.

woodchip 15:34 06 Sep 2008

He as a Dial-Up connection that uses Supanet as a Dial-Up ISP this gives him Mail Services, Nothing to do with him using Brodband to get is mail. He can still pick it up from a Dial-Up server

Furkin 15:51 06 Sep 2008

I use my Supanet stuff via my BBand, cos it dosn't cost to send/receive mails ('Dial up' rates). Of course I pay the same for my for my BT B.B,,,, whether I route Dial-up / O.Express through it or not.

Any ideas about Supanet guys ?

woodchip 15:54 06 Sep 2008

It may be that you have been using the Free way to download your mail rather than Dial-Up I had one like that. It said you had to use the Dial-Up service

woodchip 15:55 06 Sep 2008

Try getting your mail with Dial-Up

woodchip 15:56 06 Sep 2008

Try getting your mail with Dial-Up. it only costs pence

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?