Stuttering Netflix, other programs (2 monitors)

29Lars06 10:29 30 Oct 2018

Whenever i open Netflix on a browser, Vegas Pro, or just a game, i get microstuttering.

It could seem like my CPU could have a slight overload and then not behave normally.

After i restart its fine, also, if I only use 1 screen. It does not occur.

I have tried to clean my GPU drivers, but after i do, i hear the windows 10 'connect' sound (Like a USB is connected), and it changes back to normal res and new drivers (Checked in DDU).

Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 Asrock Z87 Extreme4 Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB Samsung Evo 500GB SSD 1TB Toshiba HDD 850watt Corsair PSU GTX 1060

It all started around the time i got a new motherboard and SSD Ive already upgraded my GPU thinking that was the problem Ive also rollbacked my drivers and reinstalled them, it was no use

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL