Stuck power button on Toshiba laptop

crespo 00:54 23 Jul 2018

The on/off power button on my Toshiba Satellite laptop has got jammed or stuck down and now i can't switch it on. Could someone help me to fix the stuck button, as i really need my laptop for my work and i'm starting to get very worried.

wee eddie 01:03 23 Jul 2018

You already have an identical thread running with a reply from "rdave".

I would recommend a visit to a repair shop, these things are simple enough if you have the parts on hand

crespo 01:32 23 Jul 2018

Reply from rdave wasn't satisfactory hence the question being posted. A Simple question doesn't seem to garner a proper answer. If i wanted a repair shop i wouldn't have posted this question. Duh.

wee eddie 01:57 23 Jul 2018

Then, contact Toshiba and get them to send you a replacement

jameelriaz 12:29 23 Jul 2018

Hello,trying to unstuck might be difficult, i think that you should have it taken at a laptop repair shop.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs