Still Amazed!

JFT 14:55 07 Oct 2003

Im still amazed at the amount of people who post on this board with there problems, but don't supply any other information that would be relevant. ie OS,Error message,Software Used,Hardware Config,etc,etc........

Now i am not the most consistent poster on this board, but i try and help when i can, but people like Vog,Jester,Djohn,Pops,etc must feel like pulling there hair out sometimes at some of the requests for help.

Im not trying to gripe, but it would make life a lot easier on people trying to help if people posting problems supplied as much information as possible.Right thats the moan over.
JFT

woodchip 15:40 07 Oct 2003

The worst part is when they post and several answers are provided, next thing it's got a tick without even a reply on if anything worked or not

plankton 16:10 07 Oct 2003

"Im not trying to gripe, but it would make life a lot easier on people trying to help if people posting problems supplied as much information as possible.Right thats the moan over."

LMAO....

VoG II 17:26 07 Oct 2003

You think I've still got any hair left?

JFT 17:41 07 Oct 2003

LOL!

Djohn 17:41 07 Oct 2003

"You think I've still got any hair left?"

Can you please provide more information? Age of hair, colour, condition, have you made any recent changes? When did this problem start, and what was the last piece of hardware you used on your hair? ;o)

VoG II 17:46 07 Oct 2003

Excellent!

spikeychris 18:07 07 Oct 2003

As part of the etc..

click here and scroll down if necessary.

Chris

VoG II 18:13 07 Oct 2003

Yes but visit my homepage click here

spikeychris 18:19 07 Oct 2003

I have done....numerous times.

JFT 18:24 07 Oct 2003

Vog are you the one modelling the pantyhose?

Nice legs!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?