Speaker jack adaptor

  Dumble452 07:33 07 May 2004

At present I have to keep swapping the jack plug for my desktop speakers with the jack plug for my TV sound. Does anyone know of a simple adaptor which could be used to save me having to fiddle about getting to the back of my computer?

  Chris the Ancient 08:38 07 May 2004

click here

do a wide range of adaptors.

  SEASHANTY 09:18 07 May 2004

Also this website may have what you need
click here

  Stuartli 10:39 07 May 2004

Also click here in Preston.

  OU812 11:04 07 May 2004

I had the same problem (except It was connecting my PC to both my PC speakers and my Hi fi-in another room).

So ty this (the company operates a 30 day no quibble return policy)

click here

Scroll down the page a little until you come to the headphone splitter lead.

  Dumble452 12:37 07 May 2004

Thanks. The splitter should do the trick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?