Speaker audio

  Shutt1e 18:55 18 Jan 2007

I am looking for a cable which has a red and white connector which then leads up to a pc speaker input, does anyone know where i can findone of these


  spikeychris 19:11 18 Jan 2007

You basically need mini jack to mini jack cables. Amy computer or audio store will have them - they are very cheap.

  Shutt1e 19:30 18 Jan 2007

i cant find any that have a red and white leading to a hole that u can plug computer speaers in all i can find is a red adn white with a headphone bit at the end,


  eedcam 18:03 19 Jan 2007

As said you need a mini jack to phono this is a little Y shped plug with a mimi jack one side and to phono (red&white) sockets the other the min jack goes into the pc either the red one or white I think the red.Not the earphone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough, a non-profit against sexual misconduct

What to ask Siri on the HomePod

Meilleurs VPN (2018)