Sound, video and game controllers all flagged

Chrisaaron212793 22:07 23 Sep 2018

I'm having a problem with the sound on my Asus n551jx laptop. Everything under the sound,videos and game controllers are flagged with !. I have tried to install new drivers but the problem persists. If I open the realtek High Definition Audio Properties,under Device status it states "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing.(code 39) I have tried removing all the affected drivers and installing the latest, but the problem is the same. The affected devices are: Bluetooth Hands-free Bluetooth stereo Intel(R) Display Audio Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers Realtek High Definition Audio

They are all listed under Sound,video and game controllers in the Device Manager.

Hopefully someone will have had this issue before, the only thing so have recently installed has been McAfee LiveSafe,but I doubt this is the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am running the latest edition of Windows 10

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Test : le Samsung Galaxy A9