Sound, video and game controllers all flagged

Chrisaaron212793 22:07 23 Sep 2018

I'm having a problem with the sound on my Asus n551jx laptop. Everything under the sound,videos and game controllers are flagged with !. I have tried to install new drivers but the problem persists. If I open the realtek High Definition Audio Properties,under Device status it states "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing.(code 39) I have tried removing all the affected drivers and installing the latest, but the problem is the same. The affected devices are: Bluetooth Hands-free Bluetooth stereo Intel(R) Display Audio Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers Realtek High Definition Audio

They are all listed under Sound,video and game controllers in the Device Manager.

Hopefully someone will have had this issue before, the only thing so have recently installed has been McAfee LiveSafe,but I doubt this is the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am running the latest edition of Windows 10

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Sega Mega Drive Mini review: Hands-on

Project Gemini is now Adobe Fresco: Hands-on and release date

macOS Catalina Preview: First look at the new Mac update

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros