Sony Ericsson T68i - Advice

Pilch from exiled-gamers.co.uk 13:46 05 Nov 2003

Good phone or not?

What are the features like?

Any major problems with it either?

Cheers guy's if you could help me!

IanR2 13:50 05 Nov 2003

i've had this phone for about 11mnths now & not had any problems..check out click here for more info

porci 14:16 05 Nov 2003

I personally havent had any experience but a friend of mine has had his for 5 months and has it has been in for repairs 4 times already!

Djohn 14:32 05 Nov 2003

I've had this phone for almost a year now, no problems at all. the T68 was troublesome but the T68i is excellent. I get 14 days stand-by and up to 6.5 hours talk time. It's one of very few phones that you can charge the battery, then go away for a week without taking your charger with you. :o)

Djohn 15:16 05 Nov 2003

A point to remember, the T68i has excellent clarity and volume in use but a weak RF signal. I use Vodafone as my air-time provider, so no problems with drop-out. I tried my wifes "Sim card" in the phone, "T mobile" and did have a few problems of dropped calls.

The calls were excellent in quality while holding the signal, but dropped very easy, even just moving the hand-set slightly would cause this in a weak area. Hope this extra info. is of some help. j.

ProfessorX 15:25 05 Nov 2003

sony t68 has a long standby time & talking time,
if don't wish to go for any latest digital camera phones, this will be a brilliant choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?