Software for repairing photographs

  Looby48 21:21 04 Jun 2010

On an older computer, I had software to remove creases etc from old photographs. I can't remember what it was called. Can anyone help?

  woodchip 21:26 04 Jun 2010

clone tool. so you can put another bit of the good photo over the bad bits

  Technotiger 21:33 04 Jun 2010

Probably, MGI Photosuite.

  awest3 08:57 05 Jun 2010

Picasa3, which is free from Google has the same tool called 'retouch'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Adobe price increase confuses customers

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Comment filmer l’écran d’un iPhone ?