Slipstream xp Q's

ACOLYTE 17:47 03 Feb 2005

I have just re-intsalled xp and all the bits and bobs on my other pc and it took me quite a while to get back to a workable pc,my question is at click here

it tells you how to slipstream xp and sp2 together on 1 cd but im not clear about it ,can this operation still be done when windows is already installed with sp2?,can i now just copy everyhing off the hd to a cd and thats it?or do i have to still copy my xp cd to my hard drive along with the sp2 cd.
I have xp update cd and sp2 on cd would it work with this?

VoG II 17:48 03 Feb 2005
  ACOLYTE 17:51 03 Feb 2005

Would this overwrite my other install of xp? thasts what im afraid of i dont wont to go about installing it all again.

Djohn 17:55 03 Feb 2005

No, you burn XP and SP2 to a sepparate folder on your hard drive as in Powerless's guide then stream them both together onto the one CD.

ACOLYTE 17:58 03 Feb 2005

Thats ok then,lol i dont have ISO buster so would i stll be able to make an image with nero 5.5?

Jeffers22 18:08 03 Feb 2005

You need at least version

Jeffers22 18:09 03 Feb 2005

But you still need isobuster or an alternative

VoG II 18:12 03 Feb 2005

IsoBuster click here

ACOLYTE 18:20 03 Feb 2005

Hit a snag when i try to run the intergration i get an error "The Filename,directory name,or volume lable syntax is incorrect" i have checked and i cant see a problem?

Djohn 18:26 03 Feb 2005

Are you using the guide from Powerless?

ACOLYTE 18:31 03 Feb 2005

Im reading from the link VoG™ posted, i have copied the path

C:\Documents and Settings\Dave\My Documents\XPSP2.exe /integrate:C:\XPCD"

in to the run command but i get the above error
and above that i get

C:\Documents and Settings\Dave\My Documents\XPSP2.exe /integrate:C:\is not accessible

now im stumped,lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

ManvsMachine and other artists put Apple's iMac Pro to the test using powerful rendering tools

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Comment filmer l’écran d’un iPhone ?