Sky TV

bluto1 19:58 17 Aug 2009

Can anybody help out with an address for Sky TV? I've plenty of telephone numbers but getting a reply in a reasonable time is out of the question. All I want to do is cancel my subscription as I'm now using Freeview+.
Help greatly appreciated.

johnnyrocker 20:00 17 Aug 2009

might find it here? click here=

johnny

Kaacee 20:04 17 Aug 2009

bluto1

Sky Broadband Subscriber Services
PO Box 43
Livingston
West Lothian
EH54 7DD

andythecolony 20:07 17 Aug 2009

Sky Subscriber Services Ltd
4 Mackintosh Road
Kirkton Campus
Livingston
West Lothian
EH54 7BW

Sky Subscribers Services Ltd
PO Box 43
Livingston
West lothian
EH54 7DD

bremner 20:10 17 Aug 2009

I have had one of the worst experiences of my life in dealing with Sky. I ordered Sky Talk and Broadband and after 7 weeks of waiting and multiple phone calls decided the only option was to cancel the order.

During the debacle I sent emails and letters to which I did not receive acknowledgment or reply.

Canceling was easier said than done. The only way I could eventually get anywhere was to ring and put up with being shoved from pillar to post until finally I got the department that could actually cancel my order.

Do not hold your breath that a letter will get you a result.

bluto1 20:27 17 Aug 2009

Thanks johnnyrocker, I should have thought of that
Old age? Thanks again

johnnyrocker 20:27 17 Aug 2009

no probs

johnny

bluto1 20:35 17 Aug 2009

I didn't see your posts until after I'd replied to johnnyrocker. But thanks anyway it all helps.
bremner, that is exactly how I felt earlier. In my case it's easy, I've cancelled the Direct Debit and informed Sky by email, so all they've got to do is pick up a digi box.Thanks again all of you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

HomePod review

Streaming : Netflix ou Amazon Prime Video ?