Size of screen on only one tab

faulties 18:47 22 May 2019
Answered

Hi folks,

I was sending a private message to PayPal about my account. When I'd finished I tried to underline what I'd written. I mistakenly pressed the control key and the hyphen key at the same time not looking at the screen. When I looked up everything was minute on the screen.

I had a look at another tab I had open and everything was fine there so I logged off PayPal and tried again.....same thing so tiny I'm having to copy/paste everything to be able to see who's paid what they owe.

Anybody have any ideas as to how I can get it back to normal please?

TIA, Pat.

Flat Earther 20:45 22 May 2019
Answer

Zoom size is site specific in Chrome, it'll remember your setting. Ctrl and + to re-enlarge, or Ctrl and Scroll wheel up on mouse, or click on the magnifying glass in address bar, or via three dots at the top right.

faulties 08:03 23 May 2019

Thanks Flat Earther, this worked in Firefox on Windows 10 too.

Regards, Pat

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Can you trademark a moving image?

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les bons plans audio (2019)