Simple free video editing programme

Eric W 01:03 07 Jan 2019

Can anyone suggest a simple programme similar to Moviemaker (which I used but went out of production) that I can use to simply split and trim some video mp4 files. I'm 80 but enjoy dabbling but need a simple setup. Have Windows 10. Gratefully appreciated!!! Eric [email protected]

qwbos 11:10 07 Jan 2019

Try VSDC Free . I hadn't used a video editor till recently so it all seemed a bit complicated at first, but I didn't take all that long to "split and trim" some dash cam footage. Seems like a good range of features for a free program.

Eric W 12:16 10 Jan 2019

Thanks to wee eddie and qwbos for replies and suggestions to help me with my question. I downloaded BlueStacks to open KineMaster on PC but struggled a bit with outcome. I've now downloaded VSDC Free and I'm following a tutorial by Meredith Marsh. Looks promising. Thanks for your help.

tonyq 11:23 11 Jan 2019

I have Windows Movie Maker 2.6 running on Windows 10 does what I need it to. I think you can still download it if you do a search.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf