sidewinder precision2 joystick

kimosabi 12:32 24 Feb 2005

Hi Guys
I have been using my joystick for quite a while the last time was wedenesday morning but in the evening it failed to work I have been using it on my desktop and laptop both winxp I know they say that it not for xp but is has been working it won't work on either of my pcs now strange all I get when I reinstall the software is a message that your gameport or game port drivers are not configured properly please consult your device manager checking my manager all seems ok I have the original disc and I have also downloaded the driver from driverguide which states its for win 9x and xp
but I get no luck any help would be appricated
kind regards
kimo

feb 12:51 24 Feb 2005

Hi kimosabi

Try resetting the controlls to the keyboard and then back to the joystick, apparently it has worked for some!

Also found this click here

kimosabi 14:38 24 Feb 2005

Feb my lovely boy you have just solved the problem what a good link I thank you very much and I will pass this tip and link on (wonderful)
I have spent days unloading and reloading the software to try and solve this .So it goes to show ask the question and someone will have the answer what a great forum this is once again a very great thank you
kind regards
kimo (uk)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?