Sidekick 99

RFPS 20:16 26 Jul 2008

I have been using Sidekick 99 and love it, however when I opened the program today it shows how many cardfiles it holds but they are invisible. When I click on a letter and "print preview" the information is there. Please help.

Peter 23:58 26 Jul 2008

Do you mean that the Cardfile shows the number of record cards, but does not display the contents of each card?

I have had an intermittent problem with card contents not being displayed, but usually this is cleared by closing Sidekick and restarting it. Have you tried closing the cardfile and reopening it, or possibly another cardfile, to see if that clears the problem?

Which version of Windows are you running Sidekick under?

As a last resort you may need to reload Sidekick, but backup all your data first.

Peter.

RFPS 15:10 28 Jul 2008

Peter,

You hit the nail on the hammer, I closed the program and even shut the computer down and turned it back on, still nothing. If I do as you suggest and reinstall the program what are the chances my back up will create the same problem?

Lynn

RFPS 15:47 28 Jul 2008

Peter,

I uninstalled program and reinstalled it, it contains all the data still. Thank You very much.

Lynn

Peter 17:42 28 Jul 2008

Glad you got your problem sorted. Might be an idea to have a clear out of old and unnecessary entries in your card files.

Peter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?