Setting Payment Gateway For Ecommerce Website

prannoy_roy 09:47 12 Apr 2018

Hi, What is the procedure to setup payment gateway to an existing ecommerce website? I have a live ecommerce website, which had no credit/debit card payment system. My business was entirely based on Cash on Delivery. Now as I am thinking of expanding the location of my business, I think it is a good time to integrate payment gateway system to facilitate online transactions.

Please let me know the procedures for subscribing to a payment gateway system and integrating it with my existing ecommerce website. I am using Magento as my ecommerce platform by the way.

LastChip 01:43 13 Apr 2018

This may help.

It's one of the better known gateways and provides support too.

Forum Editor 15:22 13 Apr 2018

Why not use Paypal?

Take a look at this.

Patti Ko 13:22 18 Jun 2018

There's a free Magento module on Cardinity.com. Cardinity provides payment gateway services for European businesses and individuals selling online. So, you can apply for their services and they will definitely help you with integration of your e-store. By the way, you will be able to accept international payments.

Marina Gnatyuk 12:10 27 Jul 2018

Hi, the procedure of setting up a payment gateway to your e-commerce website depends on an integration type you use. Different payment service providers offer a range of integration types, so you can choose the best-fitting one. The procedure of setting up a payment gateway as a CMS plug-in would be totally different from setting up a payment gateway based on HPP (Hosted Payment Page) integration. Similarly, setting up API is totally different from setting up a Virtual Terminal Account. The process of API-integration is described in more detail here, but I'm not sure that this is exactly what you need. Could you please specify what integration type you use?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

This graphic novel uses AR to blur the lines between cartoon, comic and video game

How to watch Apple's October 2018 iPad launch

Comment d├ęsinstaller des applications sur un Mac ?