Setting new wireless modem router

mdmm55 15:57 03 Jan 2018

I am not pc expert.I got new high speed Cable internet service from Carrytel ,who gave me a programmed Cable modem.I connected this cable modem with cable from street and other ethernet port with my desktop.It is working good.Now I ask my isp that I want to connect a new Wireless Modem Router ( Netis) with this cable modem for my multiple wireless home devices.He told that,I do not need any information from him.Just buy any wifi modem from markeet and set parameters yourseld.No ssid/password required.In my desktop and 4 Laptops,I am using Windows 10 .I got Netis 300N wireless modem Router but it did not give wireless signals to my laptop. Kindly provide me following data to set the parameters to work out. SSID,DHCP,VP1/VC1,Connection Type,static IP, DHCP, PPPoE , PPTP,wireless ssid,encryption types,DNS,WAN,LAN,WLAN,DHCP,Static Mode, PPPoE,Bridge,channel setting,types, Encapsulation Type,Dynamic IP,Static IP,Static WAN Mode,Used when your ISP provides you a set IP address that does not change. The IP information is manually entered in your IP configuration settings. You must enter the IP address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, Primary DNS Server, and Secondary DNS Server. Your ISP provides you with all of this information. DHCP WAN Mode,ATM ,VP1/ VC1 , ipv4,ipv6. I am able to log in on web based utility in Internet explorer.I tried putting different numbers as a trial but failed.I did factory reset too.The printed manual says contact isp.I will appreciate your help.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:57 03 Jan 2018

Run the setup CD in your laptop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Iglooghost's hyper new music video gives a mutant take on Monument Valley

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Comment ajouter de la musique à une présentation Google Slides ?