SEPT 2008PC A dic - problem installing Fix-it 7.0

Crito 10:27 16 Jul 2008

Installation from PC Advisor Set 2008 Disc of Fix-it Utilities Express 7.0 cannot be completed as a Serial Number is required during the process.
No serial number seems to be available. How can the programme be activated? Any assistance would be appreciated.

ambra4 12:03 16 Jul 2008
  Crito 18:17 16 Jul 2008

Problem now resolved. Many thanks to ambra4.

ambra4 01:47 17 Jul 2008

Glad to be of help

Enjoy

crampton 08:47 22 Jul 2008

received serial number --- know cannot get any further as in the magazine photos??? novice at operating these things, sorry

crampton 08:53 22 Jul 2008

bought secondhand pc-worked ok 1st few mths-then--message --maybe i have counterfeit ??--cannot locate orig; owner also now disk clean quit--pc is so slow-cannot afford new software --any ideas ?? much appreciated.

crampton 09:05 29 Jul 2008

posted for 7 days not one reply??? what am i doing wrong???

RickyC :-) 09:30 29 Jul 2008

I think you might be best advised to begin a new thread. The question you're asking has no relevance to the thread you posted on.
It also doesn't really explain what the problem is. Are you saying that your version of Windows may be counterfeit? What are you saying about Disk Clean? That it quit on you? Where did you buy the PC? What version of Windows does it have? Did you receive any discs (XP or Vista) with the PC when you bought it?

Try starting a new thread, with a bit more information (and choose a relevant subject/title) and you may have more luck.

regards
Richard
Software Editor

crampton 09:38 29 Jul 2008

thank u software ed most sorted now, i guess i do not understand all this thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?