Send/Recd box greyed out in OE

Barnacarry 14:31 29 Aug 2008

Just recently the Send/Recd box is greyed out in OE and, obviously, I can't send or receive emails. Has anyone come across this before?

Clapton is God 14:35 29 Aug 2008

"Has anyone come across this before?"

The answer to your question, from my point of view, is no.

However, I suspect you're probably after a rather more complete answer to your problem.

Have you tried System Restore?

Barnacarry 14:54 29 Aug 2008

I haven't tried System Restore as yet as I was hoping it might be a simple task, but it is probably a better solution. Out of interest I downloaded SP3 on Wednesday and my comp has been acting strangely, freezing, slowing down, ending programs. I have been looking at some of the problems others have had with SP3, this morning, but did not see the problem that I currently have, which is why I posted. I also tried to uninstall SP3 and it came up with a list of other programs which it said may not work if I continued, so I stopped. I shall now do a System Restore and let you know. Thanks.

Barnacarry 15:12 29 Aug 2008

I have just completed a System Restore to the point before I loaded SP3 and OE is back to normal. Thanks for the advice and I shall now delete SP3 and see what happens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?