Sending laptop overseas from UK

cp12397 10:09 12 May 2018

Hi. My laptop has recently been repaired by HP and is now at my UK home. I will be in Spain for at least a month, and need the laptop for work, so I have decided to have it shipped out. Lots of courrier companies seem to not send laptops, while others don't offer enough insurance (the laptop is worth around £400). Can anyone recommend any courriers with whom they've had a positive experience?

Thanks in advance.

alanrwood 12:08 12 May 2018

DPD Local did a parcel (around 3 ft x 1.5 ft x 1 ft delivery for me to France and although I picked a delivery for a few days hence it got there first thing the next day. I think it was around £15 and insured with them.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

How To Master The Curvature Pen Tool

Beats Studio 3 Wireless review

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs