Send link to coaxial cord on amazon

alexjsmarch 16:53 22 May 2017
Answered

Can somebody please send me a link for a cable that would go in my coaxial input and coaxial output on my pc. Can it please be a link from amazon thank you!

BRYNIT 17:08 22 May 2017

What part of you PC are you trying to connect a Coaxial cable to. If it's a TV card make and model would help as they do not always have the same type of connection.

alexjsmarch 17:11 22 May 2017
Answer

Erm sorry, I don't really know, I'm just trying to plug it into the back of my computer? Here's a pic: click here

BRYNIT 17:22 22 May 2017

Looking at the picture it does not look like a coaxial connection but look like the connection for an a Wifi Wireless Router Aerial Antenna CLICK HERE

If this was a prebuilt computer it should have been supplied. Make and model number would help to identify it correctly.

alexjsmarch 17:35 22 May 2017

Oh oops I need to plug my DAC into my PC and with it from the coaxial in on the DAC, shown here click here , how would I do that then?

alexjsmarch 17:36 22 May 2017

BTW my make is a zoostorm, model number 7200-5010/A

Govan1x 17:39 22 May 2017

Are you using Virginmedia.

If so cable would look like this. This is only an example of what would be needed but maybe in a shorter length.

Click here

Govan1x 17:41 22 May 2017

Ignore Last.

BRYNIT 18:42 22 May 2017

Looking closely at the picture you supplied @ 17:11 the top three are Mike, audio out (Speakers etc) and audio in connections and the bottom one still looks like a Wireless LAN PCI Card where you would screw on an antenna to allow the WiFI to work correctly.

Looking at the second picture @ 17:35 this seems to be a S/PDIF Digital to Analog Converter for audio output so it seems you are trying to connect some kind of audio device. Knowing a little more on what you trying to connect to your computer may help us help you.

Forum Editor 18:53 22 May 2017

The connector on the TV card on your PC is the same as a satellite LNB connector. The yellow socket on the Digital and Analog audio Decoder is a conventional coax cable socket.

As BYNIT says - what exactly are you trying to do here?

Miss Swift 22:18 22 May 2017

There is no TV Card from the image shown. That connector is known in the trade as an RP-SMA Female. Commonly used for, you guessed it a Wireless LAN Card.

click here connect your DAC to your PC, your soundcard needs an, as BRYNIT mentioned a S/PDIF connection which from the images shown you don't have.

To

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Inside the concept art behind Nicolas Cage's most bizarre film, Mandy

MacBook Air 2018 review

Comment supprimer un compte Facebook ?