Security cameras with no storage fee

jharri54 18:01 09 May 2019

I am looking for a security camera with no fee for cloud storage (or an SD card) for outdoor use. Some of the good ones are INDOOR only, so would they work okay viewing out through a window? Thanks!

mikeyrh 18:19 09 May 2019

I have 2 of these placed against windows (they are internal cameras)and the images are very good, I use micro sd cards instead of cloud storage, when the card gets full the oldest files are over written. The app is available for IOS, Android and Windows (the windows app is called Ezviz Studio) click here

wee eddie 00:40 10 May 2019

Kevin, you posted an incorrect link

Forum Editor 05:30 10 May 2019

And by doing so, Archie gave the game away.

Forum Editor 05:34 10 May 2019

This is the camera Kevin thought he was linking to.

jharri54 16:29 10 May 2019

Many thanks for the heads up about insurance Keith. Thanks for the info mikeyrh & others. Jean

compumac 17:03 10 May 2019

Just have a look at "Alfred" on Google apps.

I have this when away from home and it costs NOTHING.

You just need a spare smartphone.

onthelimit1 17:16 10 May 2019

I use two of these.About 80 quid from Amazon. Can store rolling 48hrs on a micro SD card. Can view on iPhone or PC.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo Reno 2 Z review: Hands-on

TikTok and how to use it for illustration success

macOS Catalina Review: New MacOS update turns your Mac into an entertainment hub

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 11, 11 Pro et 11 Pro Max (2019)