Search mechanism for 2016 printed PCA MAGS

ernatoutlook 22:24 17 Nov 2016

yearly renewal coming up.. I KEEP thinking of items read and thought I willgive latest for instance.. I know I WILL PUT ON THAT LITTLE PROG SHOWING WHEN WINDOWS IS FULLY AVILABLE.. [oops sorry arthritic fingers and bi focal] NOW where is it I wonder.. I WOULD PAY EXTRA TO HAVE SUCH An index FACILITY AS I DO VALUE THE WRITEN oops word especially for instructions. thanks

Forum Editor 22:48 17 Nov 2016

I'm sure that makes some kind of sense to you, but I'm struggling to understand what it is you want to know.

lotvic 01:46 18 Nov 2016

But FE the post makes perfect sense to me.

Unfortunately I don't know what the little program is called that shows when Windows is fully loaded and ready for use.

The only suggestion I can make regarding the Index Facility is perhaps to have the digital magazine on subscription and let the computer do the searching of the Mag.

ernatoutlook 23:01 18 Nov 2016

indeed Lotvic that could be the answer but such has never been offered to me. It was a mention in recent PCA and of course had a snipca.. so query was really double barrelled such that listed snipcas would be super.. How much does DIG Version cost cf printed please and could I change or wud I still have 2..thks

rdave13 23:36 18 Nov 2016

Information and prices for digital versions here might help.

rdave13 23:43 18 Nov 2016

Magazine printed version - £35.88 year.

Zino digital version - £19.99 year. Buy back copies for just over a couple of quid.

rdave13 23:47 18 Nov 2016
  ernatoutlook 23:59 18 Nov 2016

that is brilliant rdave13 as I can put on old tablet with digital verson the work on pc or lap just like paper many thanks for that and I am looking and hoping to find list of snipcas then too hopefully.. will change when print sub finishes... ernie

rdave13 02:33 19 Nov 2016

As for snipcas then possibly PC Advisor might use TinyUrl and recognise the link.

Tiny .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Artist Helen Friel on designing paper models for everyone to make

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts